Thursday, May 19, 2011

A HUGE Thank You & the winners...

First I want to thank Sarah for doing a fundraiser for us through her shop! I love her little items and hope you all will go back and think of her if you ever need little gifts! We ended up selling 41 necklaces, which is awesome this time of year. We hoped to raise the $500 needed for Clara's airline tickets and transportation home. I am excited to share that we did reach this goal with the sales of necklaces and some individuals who gave directly for her ticket. I honestly do not know how to say thank you enough for helping us in this part of our adoption journey, we truly appreciate each of you!

Now for the necklace winners...
Lenna did our drawing and the winners are...
and
Kim

Thanks again to everyone! 

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh My- I missed out- I am so sorry.

Can't wait to see sweet Clara in your arms!!