Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Party with friends...
Sunday evening, we celebrated this little man and his life with his family. It was also his Lola's birthday celebration.We were so honored to be invited! We adore this little man and his family!
There was food, fun and tons of friends to celebrate with!

The food was awesome! They spent several hours roasting this pig (known in the Philippines as lechon) in the back yard. It was Sooooooo yummy!
 The kids were fascinated watching them roast it and then get it ready to bring into the house to serve!
 Check out the spread....
 Abigayl and one of her friends...
 music, lots of music... they couldn't convince Shawn to get up and sing for them... I promised them that was a good thing really!
 All my kids love this little guy! Eli though has a very special place in his heart for little S. He spent much of the afternoon snuggled up with him.
 What blessings these friends are to us!
So many smiles....
This picture of Eli and daddy just made me smile!
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you... Philippians 1:3

3 comments:

IncenseAndMyrrh said...

yeah! You made a post of it!
Ok, so I thought of several things as I looked at pictures...
I wanted to SEE what food they had made :D You commented on all the smiling... always loved their smiles. And the picture of Abigayl with her friend-- I love noticing the Filipino round eyes. :D Thanks for the pictures!

Jean said...

Cute pics!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

Shelor's said...

I love the last pic of Eli and Shawn. I know when I see that expression on Eli, the little wheels in his brain are turning...and it's fun to see what he does next :)