Friday, May 06, 2011

10,575 miles from here (according to Google Maps), 
the sun is up and it is mid morning. 
According to the weather forecast... 
it is supposed to be about 88 degrees.

A tiny girl is waiting...
A cake should arrive  and
 a small celebration will take place.

Here tonight, a family is snuggling down in bed,
As prayers are said, this little girl's name is mentioned...
Asking God to keep her safe and healthy,
for someone to hug her and love on her...

For her to come home soon...
 With great joy, we share with you our new daughter & baby sister!

15 comments:

IncenseAndMyrrh said...

YEAH!!! So Happy!! We'll be praying her home with you!

Carolin said...

tears in my eyes - so happy for u guys!!!!!

Charissa said...

Oh so exciting! I've been waiting to see your big announcement! I love Clara for a girl's name. It was on my list for Annelise. She is totally precious and I am keeping you guys in my prayers for your LOA to arrive soon. What an exciting time!!

Adeye said...

Yipeeeee.....God is sooooooo good, my friend. So rejoicing with your family.

Kari C. said...

What a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady! So excited for you guys!! Praying for you!

Julie said...

Yeah! She is SO beautiful!! God's goodness brings tears to my eyes. Congratulations!!!!

Laura said...

So happy to hear your news!! She is a beautiful little girl!! My email is blbretz@yahoo.com I would love to help anyway I can!!

Li Li's Mom said...

I sponsored this precious baby in foster care, Jiang Jing Qiu from 5 months -11 months. I am so happy to know that she has now been adopted into a wonderful family. I have prayed for her.

Happy Mother's Day
2011

Andrea
Mom to Estee Li Li
my Sweet and Spicy girl from Hunan, CHina

Shelley said...

So beautiful! Happy Birthday precious Clara! We are praying you come home soon.

Hope said...

Oh Gayly! This gave me chills! She is beautiful! Praying for a quick 'delivery'! I am so happy for you!

Chris said...

Oh good! Hoping to see your posts on the LD yahoo group!

Jenny said...

congratulations!!

Patty@inStitches said...

What a precious gift! Nothing is more important than raising godly children - You can sew in your old age !=D

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Congratulations!!! She is precious!!!!!! What a beautiful post..

Unknown said...

Awesome, amazing, wonderful news!