Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Captured Memories...
DC- Oct 2009

I am always humbled to walk the sacred ground in DC where memorial are to honor those who have gone before us... fight for truth, justice and freedom... Many great men (and women) who gave their lives so we can be free... I want my children to know... to remember and never forget...

Looking from the World War II Memorial to the Washington Monument...
The Field of Gold Stars... 4,000 that represent the 400,000 lives lost in World War II"Freedom is not free..."
The Korean War Memorial

3 comments:

blushing rose said...

Oh, boo-hoo! I didn't get to meet you when you were here ...

You captured the heart & soul in your pics tho. It is an awesome city of memorials & architectures.

TTFN ~ Marydon
If you haven't entered our GIVEAWAY, pop over to Nov. 1st post & do so.

Carolin said...

looks like a great trip. You're exactly right, thanks for reminding us that freedom is indeed not free.

Adeye said...

Fabulous pics, dear friend. So stunning.