A fun picture and photo editing...
This is a picture I took of the kids on our friends' ranch on Sunday. I love it! I sent a bit of time playing with it using PICNIK, free photo editing you can do online. Here's what I came up... I want to get some prints made and I can't decide which one I like best... Any thoughts or pointers?





4 comments:
I love, love, LOVE shots like this!! There is something so wholesome, so sweet and so innocent about them!
My choices are definitely #3 and #5...leaning more towards #5!! This would be a great framed gift for grandparents, etc!! Great artistic eye! What program are you using for the editing??
Blessings,
~ Tanya
Number 4.
Make that 3. I looked at them wrong. I love the B&W with the kids in color. :)
#5! the colors are rich so i think you should keep them! :) and the edge really emphasizes the subject of the photo perfectly!
Post a Comment