"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible."~ Corrie Ten Boom
I have been thinking about this quote a lot this morning, along with several verses that I have looked up in the last week from my Bible Study, Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore. God has really challenged me to think about my faith and what it means for me on a daily basis. How about you, what is God challenging you with this week?
I have been thinking about this quote a lot this morning, along with several verses that I have looked up in the last week from my Bible Study, Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore. God has really challenged me to think about my faith and what it means for me on a daily basis. How about you, what is God challenging you with this week?
2 comments:
Trust, believing what I claim to believe. Live what I know to be true. We are going back to China to get Caleb.
Shelby,
I am so excited that you are bring Caleb home!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeee Jesus!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Gayly
Post a Comment