A Must read...
You must read this post by Carrie, she and her husband live and serve in China. It is well written, it echos my heart when I think of my children's birth mothers. Women who loved them and gave them life. I am thankful God called me to be their mommy, but a part of my heart will always hurt knowing what their birth mommies missed out on...
I am in a new Bible study, wow! God is working on me, I'll share more soon! But today, I have been reflecting on my life, how I am stretched by Him and challenged to search for His finger prints...
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
~Steven Curtis Chapman~
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
~Steven Curtis Chapman~
1 comment:
I didn't know you followed Carrie's blog... she has an amazing gift for writing and putting her heart into words! She works at the foster home where our Khloe is, so as you can imagine, we are so grateful for people like her dedicating their hearts and lives to these precious children. Such a profound, thought-provoking post. I hope everyone links over and reads it... they'll be glad they did!!
Oh and how I'm wishing I was doing the Beth Moore study with you all. I bet it is amazing!
Have a blessed weekend! <><
~ Tanya
Post a Comment